|Posted on June 15, 2012 at 8:30 AM|
My Top 10 Songs
1. Beauty and Madness by Fra Lippo Lippi but I love Jed Madela's version more, although FLL's version is good too. It's my all time favorite since I've heard this way back in high school. I was strucked by the lyrics and from then on, I started to love the song.
2. After All by Peter Cetera, this song seems made for my boyfriend and I. It tells our story. Too many break-ups and we still find each other after all.
3. My Soldier by AJ Rafael, whenever I hear this song it reminds me that I am strong as a soldier. That I may fall down but I bounce back to where I should be. Reminds me that although I am fragile, still I am resilient.
4. Kismet by Kamikazee, I made a video of this song. It's not really a video but a slideshow and dedicated to my boyfriend. This song seems made for me to tell how I feel about him. If you want to check the video out, click here.
5. Somebody by Depeche Mode, this song tells what kind of a man I am looking for and the one who I want to spend my whole life with...and now, I just found the one I this song is describing.
6. Long Distance by Bruno Mars, this song is my song for my boyfriend whenever we're miles apart from each other.
7. Because of You by Keith Martin, this song reminds me how he changed my life ever since he came into my life. I was a heartbreaker, a play girl, an alcoholic. Then he came into my life and he helped me realized how wonderful life is and helped me to bring out the best in me.
8. Collide by Howie Day, this song is just one of the songs that reminds me of him. This song says, "I finally find, you and I collide." Yes, we collided. We combined my name and his like this:
his name: Clyde + my name: Holly = Chollyde
is it perfectly fit for each other?
9. Maybe This Time by Michael Martin Murphy, we knew each other by face in high school but we were two strangers then. Until one day, we met in college and knew each other better and took the chance.
10. I'd Rather by Luther Vandross, I'll stick with him through thick and thin and no matter what the weather could be for as long as we're together.
Categories: Secrets About Me