|Posted on June 18, 2012 at 2:10 AM|
I have seen these 7 Lovely Logics and here's my own review about them.
1. Make peace with your past so it doesn't spoil your present.
- It's always nice to close doors with tranquility. If you are ending a relationship with someone, always talk things over and reconcile so the two of you can move on with peace in the heart and mind. No bitterness, you can always restore the friendship and companionship even if you could no longer be together again. So you can be happy for each other even if you both find someone else to love for the rest of your life.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
- Never mind what people say about you, instead prove them wrong and let them eat what they say. What's more important is that you play the game of life right and just. Go on with what you think could make you at top of them, but be humble still. Don't step down to their low levels. Just put your head up high. Someday, they would be sorry about themselves that you're way successful than they are.
3. Time heals almost everything. Give the time, some time.
- Everything has the right time, don't be too excited. Don't push yourself to heal immediately. Always take your time. One day, all the waiting is worth it.
4. No one is the reason of your happiness except you yourself.
- Don't blame others for hurting you. That's a part of experiences and learnings in life. If you want to be happy, you can make it. Don't depend on others. Sometimes, all you need is just yourself, you don't need others.
5. Don't compare your life with others. You have no idea what's their journey is all about.
- Every person has a story behind that nobody knows. Maybe they get a better life than you are or maybe you have a better life than they are. Whatever the case is, do not ever compare yours to theirs. Every person fights a battle and so are you. The outcome of the battle is up to you on how you handle the challenges in your life.
6. Stop thinking too much, it's alright not to know all the answers.
- This one strikes me 'cause this is my weakness. I think too much. Now, I realized that it's true it's alright not to know all the answers. Sometimes, you just have to be blind and deaf to save a relationship. 'Cause when you think too much and you let your mind plays and imagines stuffs that are not real, it might ruin a relationship. My mind plays too much and I think of negative things, I almost lose the most important person in my life. Good thing and thank God, I figured it out before it's too late.
7. Smile, you don't own all the problems in the world.
- As they say, smile and the world smiles with you. Cry and you cry alone. Whenever you are in trouble, smile to always attract good vibes.